Thursday, August 6, 2009

A note from Dr. Raff . . .

My goal is to give you the best health possible through integrated medicine. The human body has a great ability to heal and repair, fight infection, expel toxins, and reduce aging. This ability depends on a proper supply of vitamins, minerals, and a balanced nutrition. Disease and dysfunction occur when these essential factors are not in proper balance.

By combining the best of alternative medicine, holistic principles with internal medicine, I have been able to treat and improve many conditions not responding to traditional medical therapy. In this way, patients can achieve a better level of wellbeing. - Neil C. Raff, M.D.

The guiding principles which set our office apart are:
  1. I take care of people, not patients. Taking the time to listen to all of your health concerns is my top priority.
  2. I do specialized testing - nutritional, autonomic, hormonal - that best fits your problems. I also review and use any outside testing that has been performed.
  3. All results are explained and put into one or more treatment programs for you to consider. These may include diet modification, specific supplements, IV of IM nutrition, detoxification, ozone and other programs.
  4. I treat with nutrition first, then medicine/drugs if necessary.
  5. My office provides realistic solutions for treatment and lifestyle. We also provide realistic solutions for illness, as well as disease of lifestyle.

For additional info email: neil@neilraffmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment